Mike's Panty Dropper Brûléed Banana Crepe
Brúléed Banana Crepe
Yield: 8 crepes
Time: 30 minutes (crepes)
30 minutes (filling)
· 2 large eggs
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
· 1 ¼ cups whole milk
· 4 bananas
· 4 oz. Papa Yaw’s Spice Agave Nectar
· 8 oz. Greek yogurt
· 2 oz. orange liqueur
· 4 oz. chocolate hazelnut spread (optional)
· Fresh mint
Pour eggs, salt, flour and milk into blender. Blend on low setting for 15 or until batter is smooth and thin. This method uses an electric crepe maker.
· Pour batter into 8” bowl included with crepe maker.
· Plug in crepe make and let it heat up for approximately minutes.
· Dip heated surface of crepe maker into batter enough to barely cover entire heated surface.
· Place crepe make on counter for approximately 1 minute
· When crepe edges separate from heated surface, remove with silicone spatula and place on plate
· Repeat until all batter is used
· Combine 8 oz. Greek yogurt and 2 oz. spicy agave
· Cut bananas into ½” thick slices
· Add bananas to sauté pan and cook on medium high until slightly soft
· Remove from heat, add orange liqueur and return to heat until orange liqueur is reduced
· Brûlée tops of sliced bananas
· Place crepe on small dish and add a tablespoon of spicy agave Greek yogurt
· Add brûléed bananas and fold crepe
· Garnish with mint
· Serve immediatel